Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yeah.

Published by cck at 7:25 AM

Remember when I was whining about the weather in North Florida? When I was whining about how I wished it would get cold - allow me to wear my coat and a wool sweater?

I lied people. I so lied. The low last night was 27. It was cold.

Also - just a note... I've been waking up early. Early so I can play with the puppy, do a load of laundry, read the news, etc before making my way into work. And it's dark when I wake up. When I let George out, there's a light on illuminating the small patch of grass that George claims as his own. This morning - it wasn't dark. I looked up at the sky - at the sun beginning to rise and glow and all that amazing stuff. It's a new year - and it's about to be a new season in Florida.

Oh, and it's 101 days till my wedding. Damn.

0 comments: