Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Calm? I got your...

Published by cck at 7:05 PM

calm right here!

Yeah, we're T-minus hours until the Florida Bar Exam. And while I had the good sense to avoid a manicure (yes, I'm still a nail biter), I did not have the good sense to avoid a hair cut. I am now the proud owner of a disastrous new 'do that makes me look a lot like the Church Lady.

K. remains a bastion of calmness. He's been listening to BarBri on hyper-speed, and regurgitating information about Florida Homestead exemptions and evidence exceptions. He's sleeping soundly. And on Friday, he looked at me and said, "This is all coming together." Well gee, babe, I sure hope so.

I'm nervous - but not absurdly nervous. Appropriately nervous. And aside from the r e a l l y awful situation on top of my head, I am excited about driving to Tampa tomorrow. I am thrilled that my incredibly smart husband is here. At this spot. Ready. Prepared. He amazes me.

0 comments: