Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Confession #122

Published by cck at 11:01 PM

I have a confession to make (no, not that one). After canceling cable, I started watching Hulu with wild abandon. I discovered great new shows and one of them... One of them I am addicted to.

As in, have spent the last two weeks watching three seasons worth of one-hour programming. Y'all, the show is Greek on ABC Family. I'm not proud, but I'm not denying the love affair I have with Casey Cartwright and her nerdy brother Rusty.

I was in a sorority, and while it took me a while to warm up to the whole thing - this show brings back many silly, ridiculous and precious memories. I don't actually "recommend" this show - unless you need something to watch that is the equivalent of a twinkie or two-day old pizza. And since sometimes you need a twinkie-binge, now you'll know what to do. Enjoy responsibly!

0 comments: