Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

what do I do now?

Published by cck at 7:54 PM

Gang, I'm not sure what to do.

I've stopped drinking Diet Coke.

It's epic. It's huge. And, it's long overdue. I still love the DC, but I just can't consume it anymore. It's bad for me, and I know it. I can't just turn a blind eye to the chemicals and artificial sweeteners anymore. Believe me, it's a huge loss.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Does this mean you have to change the name of your blog??

I hear ya, I need to give up real coke...I.Just.Can't.Yet. I don't have it every day and can go for long periods of time, but then I have one sip and I'm hooked again. One day I will be strong enough to give it up for good.

Worker Bee said...

Miss your blog. Hope all is well.

cck said...

Come check out over here. I've been cooking up something a little different.