Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Shiz.

Published by cck at 7:11 PM

It's only Monday, right? Are you sure? Because OH MY GOD, it feels like it should be the day before the Apocalypse.

I've been dealing with some serious Shiz. That's right, I capitalized. I always knew my twenties would be packed with events: graduation, career beginnings, marriage, maybe even starting a family. I was right! My twenties have been tumultuous and oh man! they aren't over! I've got one more year.

And neither is the Shiz. I keep thinking it couldn't possibly get any worse -- and then WHAM, the Shiz hits me in the face. I know what I have to do. It just sucks.

1 comments:

Vica said...

Good Luck! Hope everything turns out ok.