Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Costumes.

Published by cck at 12:38 PM

Yes, I realize it's the middle of November and my planning spreadsheets now have turkey cooking schedules and multiple links for the perfect pumpkin pie. But let's take a quick moment to chat about Halloween costumes.

Surprisingly, I wanted to go as Facebook, despite my own lack of an account. Simple, easy - and the only investment is probably something you have in your home: a marker board. Wear the marker board around your neck and throughout the night add status updates. Harass folks at the party to be your friends and write on the board. If you had a fake blue bird, you could wear it on your shoulder and go as Twitter.

I know, I'm a genius.

Actually, this girl is a genius. I realize I am a geek for even thinking this is cool, but c'mon - this is pretty sharp.

The 8-Bit Low Res Image

0 comments: