Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Morgan F'in Freeman

Published by cck at 11:50 AM

First, I apologize -- I totally should have used profanity. But I'm trying to be a better person and I'm starting with the small things. Second, MFF - or as I like to say: Morgan F'in Freeman, it sort of means a harebrained, pie-in-the-sky idea. Usually a stupid one.

This week started off well - beautiful weather, a decorated Christmas tree, productive work creativity. And then - then I ate a Bagel Bagel salad and it all changed. DAMN YOU ROMAINE! Within a few hours I giving my tummy a pep talk as it released the "toxins." Oh sweet Jesu, I was sick. Violently sick. I lost a whole day sick.

Then K. gets sick - not as bad - but sick all the same. And that means we were battling for access to our pre-war bungalow's one bathroom and drawing straws for gatorade runs. And all of a sudden, it's Morgan F'in Freeman all up in here.

I would have cried, but I had no tears. Go ahead, you feel sorry for me. It's okay. I feel sorry for me too. So, I'll leave you with my Tummy Pep Talk (soon to be patented - and/or laughed at).

Go on Tummy
You can do it!
Get rid of toxins,
Throw up what you need too -
Be strong Tummy!

(okay, so I'll admit it's not very good, but it helped when K. wouldn't sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)

0 comments: