Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Baby Boom

Published by cck at 7:16 PM

I have been having, night after night, dreams that I am having a baby. SPOILER ALERT: I am NOT pregnant, nor am I trying to get pregnant. They aren't stressful dreams, by any means. Instead, it's somehow peaceful and exciting. I'm showing my family I'm pregnant, I'm climbing a mountain while pregnant, I'm entertaining while I'm pregnant -- dude, I might as well be playing hopscotch. It's good times with a big ole pregnancy belly.

And instead of feeling anxious or nervous or flat out petrified of these dreams, I'm happy. Well, I was happy after I googled "pregnancy dreams" and found out that positive pregnancy dreams are much more about rebirth than about actual gestation.

Whew. I can work with that.

0 comments: