Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SHUT UP!

Published by cck at 11:43 AM

Seriously, if they (meaning the gods & goddesses at Coke) can figure out a way to make my Diet Coke Habit healthier -- I don't even have words.

While Kramps likes to joke in the grocery store line about my addiction to coke, I realize that drinking a Diet Coke in the morning - and the late afternoon - is something I am not willing to give up. However, having a sparkling beverage might just make it easier for him to stomach.

I remember this warning/article from the Charlotte Observer years back. I'm not quite at her level, but I do share her hierarchy for fast food drive-thrus. Sometimes, a draft is all I need to turn a bad day into a good day.

Here's hoping the Diet Coke Plus tastes good....

0 comments: