Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not one of those...

Published by cck at 7:28 PM

You know what I mean -- the blog posts on myspace where some loser writes, "This is about you and you know who you are. We may never speak much anymore. I want you to look at yourself and ask yourself what your purpose is in life. Why does the drink mean so much to you."

Yeah, um - dude, I don't know who you are talking about, and just for that reason -- I'm not real sure I want to remain your myspace friend.

I've almost been in Tallahassee a year - and what a year it has been. I was surprised at how moving catapulted me back into Middle School. There were clear cliques and lines... And, quite honestly, I wasn't sure where I fit in to the whole thing.

Friends run the gamut no matter where you go - from fun to spiteful and accepting to catty. It's so very interesting to discover new dynamics -- no matter where you, somehow it's all the same.

0 comments: