Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, July 23, 2007

On why I am in a bad mood.

Published by cck at 9:03 PM

I am in an awful mood.
And I can't seem to shake it. It's cloying and hangs off of me like dirty Harry Potter robes (No I haven't bought it yet). I breathe it in and it fills my head and all that comes out of my mouth sounds sharp and at the same time incredibly dull.

Tonight, we turned on the Democratic Debate (innocuous enough). I am homesick - again. And it's not just because I saw glimpses of folks I knew a lifetime ago and it's not because I have a hankering to visit Charleston -- it's a homesickness for a life I used to have.

I hate watching anything remotely liberal with K. He's rude and he doesn't quite know when to shut up. I manage not to watch (or listen) to too much Republican propaganda -- not that it's a sacrifice.

Anyway, I'm in a bad mood. Awful mood. And I need to f'in shake it.

0 comments: