Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

26 Months

Published by cck at 9:15 PM

Not to get entirely too personal -- wait, who am I kidding?
So, today I had my Yearly appointment. And I had a great experience. (Which is saying A LOT).

It absolutely threw me -- the having a conversation with a doctor (a trained professional) about planning a family. And it wasn't in vain either; it wasn't solely about preventing. I cannot believe how it threw me.

This might not even make any sense, but all of a sudden I was planning for twenty-six months from now. Twenty-six months, which would make it November 2009 that I should be having a conversation with my husband about what could potentially happen in August of 2010. And how the heck I came up with twenty-six months is still a mystery.

Dear Lord. When did we become so adult?

0 comments: