Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation Speaker

Published by cck at 8:05 PM

On Saturday, we endured the longest graduation speech I have ever heard. It was draining and the only humorous part was watching the graduates twitch with boredom on the floor of the Civic Center.

Nonetheless, I am always moved at the tradition and pomp of graduation ceremonies and Florida State University's graduation was no exception. My sister-in-law received her Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education. We cheered when she walked across the stage - I think she heard us even though she claims she was concentrating on not falling. It brought back happy memories of graduations gone by - both friends and my own.

I also got the bug. The go-back-to-school bug. I even looked up possible programs. We'll see. Let's just say I won't be attending any more graduations this year.

0 comments: