Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Reading.

Published by cck at 3:43 PM

The Democrats in the Florida House forced a rare trick this afternoon. With Republicans missing in the House, Minority Leader Gelber moved to read each bill on the docket in its entirety. It was funny to watch. The poor young readers looked bewildered and Speaker Rubio kept keeping order by interrupting the process. No blackberries! No internet! No talking and keep your seats!

HA!

And in other news, my brother apparently graduates from college in two weeks. I'm going to watch it online - he didn't invite me, but I'll be damned if I miss that boy walk across the stage. He's 25 (almost 26) and I'm really proud of him. He might not have invited me - but I guess I didn't get the extra-kick-to-the-gut of him un-inviting me. I'll be cheering little brother.
I'll always be cheering.

0 comments: