Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

High of 78

Published by cck at 4:41 PM

It's the week before Christmas and I have all the windows in my house open. Bright sunshine is streaming in and I want to put on shorts. Tomorrow is supposed to hit 80 degrees. It's my third Christmas in Florida and for the first time, it really feels like Christmas.

Our house is all decorated, and I've finished wrapping all the presents. My aunt will be here in two days and I cannot stand how excited I am for Christmas. K. and I are exchanging gifts (real gifts) for the first time. The last two years we wrote letters to each other, and while I hope that tradition continues, there will be something a little more materialistic under the tree this year. And no, K., it is not a nintendo wii. I am so ready to celebrate the holiday with my family.

ps. Voting on haircolor continues until Friday morning. I still haven't made up my mind.

0 comments: