Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love me some l'oreal.

Published by cck at 2:51 PM

I love coloring my hair. When I was younger, I did it myself. As I've grown up, I've realized that (at least for me) heaven is not found in a box of L'Oreal. That has not stopped me from being adventurous.

I went red a few months ago (look to the left), but now I'm looking for a change. What do y'all think? Keep the red or go darker like Natalie from Love Actually (I set the dvr and I think I've watched it seven times now). Help!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you would look fabulous as a brunette or a redhead. Not everyone can pull off being a brunette, but I think it would look great with your blue eyes. Looking forward to your decision...it's much more exciting than working on a law school exam. :)