Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Back Waxing

Published by cck at 8:42 PM

I've never been a fan of back waxing. I think it's strange. Ridiculous, actually. Unless you have a pelt, deal with it. Why, you ask, am I talking about back waxing - a personal maintenance topic that has yet to debut on the blog?

Apparently, our governor has a problem with it. Which is interesting on so many levels - the most obvious being the well-founded rumors about our leader's sexual preference. Charlie went on FOX yesterday and made fun of his opponent for spending $135 at a barber shop.

First, the whole RPOF Amex Scandal has been overplayed. Republicans: heads up - we think you're corrupt. Now we have proof. The fact that your employees bled the coffers dry is a good thing for us -- it means we have the funds to go on the air, travel the state and ELECT GOOD LEADERS.

I just love it when they help us!

The thing about the back waxing comment - and CBL disagrees - it rubbed me the wrong way because I thought it was subtly racist. That's right, I said it: racist. Here's Charlie Crist, a wannabe George Hamilton, making fun of a hispanic man. I don't think Marco Rubio got a back wax - but I think it was inappropriate to make fun of it.

And all I can think about is that Charlie lost the vote of two-thirds of the men in South Florida. Manscaping is SERIOUS business down there.

0 comments: