Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Really Charlie?

Published by cck at 9:55 AM

I obviously need to start writing about my love for Kendrick Meek more.  (Perhaps first, I need to start having some deep feelings about Mr. Meek).  Or I could write a sonnet to Alex Sink or maybe even Rick Minor in his attempt to unseat Periwinkle? 

Why, you ask, do I need to start writing more about Florida Dems?  Because this ad just showed up on my site.  I'm not a Charlie supporter, think it was a bonehead move to go NPA and personally think he's a little slimy and/or drinks too much of his own kool-aid. 

I'm taking it as a good sign that his campaign folks don't know how to do a media buy.

0 comments: