Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Rabbit, Rabbit.

Published by cck at 10:30 PM

May, already?  I cannot believe it's MAY.  Here in Florida, the pollen is on its way out (which is reason to throw a PARADE!) and the students are on their way home.  I actually love summer in Tallahassee.  It's quiet, it's slow, it's hot.

I'm headed out to Vegas in a week - the second trip this year.  I believe it will have to make up for the fact that I'm not making it to the Big Apple this summer.  K. will be sitting for the Florida Bar - that's right, finally.  FINALLY, people.  It's good news all around - if only I could work remotely from anywhere other than here for the next three months, I'd be ecstatic.  As it stands, we're working out the details of how to get through both of us working and him studying for the test.  I know it won't go smoothly -- where's the fun in that, but I do think it will go better than the catastrophic scenarios running through my head.

I'm thinking about what to say about Charlie Crist and all the Republican ridiculousness.  Ehhh.  It's mostly already been said.  Florida's governor is toast.  And it's a shame - I've been doing some work on a project about the history of Florida.  Believe it or not, Florida's history is actually really interesting.  Go figure.

0 comments: