Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Next Two Months...

Published by cck at 10:18 PM

I'm working on changing my life.  I've been married three years - and despite some really lovely long weekends, those three years were spent on surviving.  Making it.  I would live every day again, if it meant I arrived here again.  (Maybe with a little less bruising).  Yeah, yeah - I write about that all the time.

The first year I moved to Florida, I spent my time recovering.  It would not be an overstatement to say I learned how to breathe.  I know it's cliche - but hot french toast, it's true.  I arrived in Tallahassee with so much baggage, it took a U-Haul just for my issues.

So, now I'm on year four.  And the next two months are presenting an amazing opportunity.  Will I get bogged down in barbri or Florida Civil Procedure?  Heck no!  I don't have to take the Bar Exam!  Instead, I get to support my husband.  This is an opportunity!

And instead of letting this golden opportunity pass me by, I'm planning on grabbing this thing by the nuts.  (The horns are only good if you plan on being gored).  I'm planning on healthy dinners, and a sparkling clean house, weekly lunch meetings in the sun and becoming the Mayor of the Appalachee YMCA.  Heck yeah.

0 comments: