Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

there's a moment

Published by cck at 10:12 PM

When you realize that the person you've been busy being isn't exactly the person you want to be.  There's a moment.  I think the moment has sort of tapped me on the shoulder in the past, but I've never stopped to notice.

Trust me, at this point in my life, I've stopped to notice.

So this is not a New Year's Resolution post, or anything like that.  Perhaps it sort of is...  I haven't posted in forever at m&mdc so please forgive my rambling.  (Always forgive my rambling).

I wish there was something like a diet version of a regret.  There are things I wish I had handled differently.  And some I wish I had repeated more often.

Here's to 2011 to figure it out.

0 comments: