Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Making memories.

Published by cck at 6:04 PM

Do you ever imagine things? I sort of think it as an active daydream that I direct. Positive thinking with a movie screen.
I did it when I imagined myself winning the officer of goober at Girls State or when I imagined myself opening the rejection letter sent my USC Law.

I've been doing it. I'm trying - hard - to keep focused on things at hand. Normal daily things, work things, life things. The dog does not care that I am getting married but he does want his morning kibble.

I've been picturing myself walking down the aisle.I've been picturing myself dancing my first dance with my husband. Or cutting the cake or putting the ring on his hand or signing my name for the last time on the marriage certificate.

I am so excited.

0 comments: