Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh My,

Published by cck at 10:08 AM

I am homesick.

Convention Weekend -- the first one in ten years I haven't been to. Heck, I remember when we didn't even have them every year! I missed that, a lot. Thanks, ALB, for filling me in. It was the next best thing to being there.

I need sparklers for the weddin'.K. wanted pyrotechnics and we compromised on sparklers. Well, duh... You can't ship firecrackers. Don't know why I didn't think about that. So, I called my aunties and asked them to bring the contraband into Pinellas County next week. I must really be homesick if firecrackers are making me weepy.

By the way, if you ever decide to get married and you think to yourself, Hmmm, I think I'll just make my own veil. Don't. Unless you're directly related to Martha or that chick on DIY with far too much confidence in her bedazzle skills, just don't.

0 comments: