Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wild Rumpus

Published by cck at 8:27 PM

I hate cartoons. True story - when I was a kid I didn't get them. As in, I was a CHILD and I didn't UNDERSTAND CARTOONS. I'll wait while you shed a tear for my misspent youth. (also, if the show/movie/whatever had animals, I was even less interested.)

To this day, I don't really get kid movies. I mean, sure - cute. But I don't watch them, or wait for them, or even turn them on while ironing. But, dude, I am excited about Where The Wild Things Are. As in, I may go watch the movie WITH CHILDREN.

Okay, so that's a stretch. I'm totally not going to a movie theater with a bunch of kids. Perhaps a midnight showing with a bunch of hipsters would be better.

Now, if we could just get a Gem re-make I would be a happy girl!

0 comments: