Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

How many days?

Published by cck at 5:53 PM

K., don't read this.  I appreciate that you have me on your feed -- but really, this isn't to guilt you in any way.  So.  Stop.  Reading.  I am going to be super whiny.

HOLY FRENCH TOAST!  It's fifty days until the Bar Exam and I cannot wait.  I simply cannot wait.  So blah, blah, blah I 'm so supportive and I love making snacks and doing all the chores.

Except that I don't.  I don't really like making snacks and doing all the chores.  And I especially don't like the guy who's droning on and on about Florida law.  I knew I could get through a summer.  Well, I thought I could -- but really, let's be honest... this is getting through a year.  I hate (with full fury) that I don't get to leave Tallahassee this summer.  I hate it.

I hate that I don't have cable.  I hate that my husband is so worn out from studying and working that he doesn't have a whole lot of energy left over for me.  I hate that I'm some kind empath for his stress level and that I'm starting to have nightmares about taking the Bar.  I dropped out of law school, gosh darnit.

And I hate that I hate it.  I hate that I've lived through three weeks of it and I already feel like jumping ship.  Does he really need to be a lawyer, I find myself asking...

Yes, yes, and yes.  And I know this is just a moment of weakness.  And boredom.  Because of the cable.  And I know that tomorrow I'll be right as rain.  Or, let's be honest, as right as I'm ever going to be.

0 comments: