Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Random Saturday Thoughts...

Published by cck at 8:32 PM

I'm sitting at Greenville Memorial Hospital on a gloomy Saturday afternoon. Lovely. My father, the illustrious daddio - man of Pimp Songs and Shoes - fell off his boat and fractured his back. I swear, I should have my own parking space at GHS - or more appropriately, my amazing mother should have complimentary valet service. Regardless, it is bizarre to be here. He'll be okay, just out of commission for a while. So, like, no dancing at the Clyburn Fish Fry. (Last year he cut a rug - I think he even danced with Gilda).

So, that brings me back to my week. Long and weird for sure. I have decided, in my spare time (heh!), to redesign this site. Since I now have the tools, and am surrounded by the brains, to do so - I think it's time to take M&MDC a step forward. Any ideas? Any suggestions of what you'd like to see?

0 comments: