Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Daddio

Published by cck at 9:33 AM

I just finished a brief convo with my Dad. We were discussing American Idol last night. Now that television has re-entered my life, I am consumed with watching meaningless TV. I liked the guy who sang "Walk the Line." Dad liked someone else - I tried to quickly forget his bad pick. Yup, I am an American Idol snob.

The conversation progressed to songs we had playing in our head. I could not seem to get "Ring of Fire" out of mine. Dad was replaying "Its Hard Out Here for a Pimp" in his head. I could see him dancing in his chair in his office... to "Its Hard Out Here for a Pimp." Oh, how I love my father.

0 comments: