Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

You know it's bad

Published by cck at 7:24 AM

when your husband, after saying something particularly ridiculous, says, "This is going on the blog, isn't it?" I don't have the heart to tell him that the three readers who come to this site every day aren't really his fan base...

And now I can't even remember what he said. So, go figure.

I'm almost deliriously happy today -- which makes about as much sense as caffeine-free diet coke. My not-boss (although no one has told him he's not my boss) has been throwing me under the bus the last few weeks. Which is interesting on so many levels. One being that I had never even heard the term, "Thrown under the bus," prior to working at this agency.

Meanwhile, my husband is finally working. And I don't say "finally" in a negative way. Oooooh no! This is excellent! Highly excellent! He's dressed - in grown up clothes - when he gets home from work. And he's excited and happy and challenged. And still studying for the Bar -- let us not forget that all important test looming in our future.

I think we should do something nice for ourselves afterwords... I'm just not sure at the moment. He's never had a massage...

Okay, I'm off to work. It's Thursday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubs has started prefacing things with "you can't blog this..."
Spoilsport.