Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Don't Stop Believin'

Published by cck at 6:56 AM

1) Beth - thank you. You have renewed my personal faith in blogging. Virtual high five!
2) Smoothies can be good. Do not underestimate the power of a frozen banana.
3) Husbands will do the dishes. Remember The Promise.
4) And me? Well I counted and I've got five vacations this summer. It's like the summer I've always dreamed about. And one of those vacations - I'm going to see Journey. And I cannot wait.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I don't know if you mean me, but you're welcome if so!
I,too, have been trying to do smoothies. I hate yogurt, it's my attempt to like it. Try honey with plain yogurt. It helps. And Eddy's makes this fat free frozen yogurt that's actually good and a little of that with the plain yogurt, fruit, and honey does wonders.
I'm super jealous you're seeing Journey. I saw them on Ellen last week and CBS Sunday Morning this past Sunday. Thank goodness for DVR.