Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

No. Just no.

Published by cck at 7:31 PM

I make a monthly trip to the Fresh Market. If I had my druthers, I would shop there weekly. Chris and I would eat beautiful meals - the diversity on our plate would be show-stopping. But, then I remember that I live around the corner from budget-friendly Publix. Needless to say, Publix usually wins.

So, a few weeks ago - I believe it was my May trip... I found this. Vosges Mo's Bacon Bar. It's chocolate. It's bacon. IT'S TOO MUCH.

Y'all, I love chocolate and I love bacon -- but the two together? Milk chocolate and applewood smoked bacon? No, no and no.

Why would you eat this? I considered that it might find purpose in a chili recipe? But really? I just don't like it.

0 comments: