Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What? Me obsess much?

Published by cck at 10:17 PM

Never.
Ha ha ha.

The hubby and I traveled to Tampa this weekend to witness two fantastic people wed. It was a lovely event - and so good to see friends. I met some of K.'s old friends that I had not met during the previous two football seasons and OMG I might try to run away with Silah.

I totally obsessed over this wedding. I have absolutely no idea why. EVERY DETAIL required a committee of approval. I had a ball. One of my favorite moments - "I can't help but get emotional at weddings. We met at a wedding. We got married at a wedding." I forgave his sentimentality due to the five gin & tonics that came before the statement.

0 comments: