Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Overwhelmed.

Published by cck at 11:17 PM

I'm on my knees.

I have never voted for a presidential candidate that became the president. Thank you, President-Elect Obama for changing that pattern. Thank you campaign staff, for working tirelessly to change opinions, fight bigotry and running a cracker-jack campaign. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the election results! Like you, I'd never voted for a winning presidential candidate. I can't think of a winning US Senate or House candidate that I've voted for either! I was starting to think that I was bad luck! It's nice that the election that changed my track record was such an important one!