Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Football, Halloween, etc...

Published by cck at 9:14 AM

Okay. First, let me say -- it was depressing to say the least to watch another Garnet team get beat by those damn Orange rednecks from the Upstate. And I say that with love. Really.
(Sidenote: Actually, it was damn fun to hate Clemson on another field. Everytime I passed by someone with Obnoxious Orange on, I yelled, "Go Cocks!" Poor Clemson fans, they were so confused! Chris made me stop at some point, I think...)

Actually - it was really fun. First, much like the rest of the world - FSU does not get dressed up for football games. It was difficult - I'll admit, I fought it. But, dang - wearing a Tshirt when it is HOT outside makes a lot of sense. I had a ball at the FSU tailgate. Although I missed Carolina with a passion - I was seriously homesick before I left for the game - it was a great experience.

Plus, my darling fiance has a membership to the Club, so whenever I got thirsty or hungry during the game - or just needed a little air conditioning, we just went right over and plunked ourselves down. Fabulous.

I made a killer batch of mojitos. Truly -- I've decided, a great drink for a hot day. For this week's game, I'm going to try my hand at the Mr. Friendly's Mint Julep. Why not?

As well, I came up the great idea of having a Halloween party. Anybody got good ideas for a costume? Come on former Law Students -- give me a suggestion.

0 comments: