Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pirates.

Published by cck at 9:06 AM

I once wrote about pirates - I don't quite remember where, nor do I really feel like looking it up at the moment... But, when I did - my brother told me that he had a thing for Pirates.
Really Stauffer? Pirates?

Well, avast! It's Talk Like A Pirate Day! If you need more information, feel free to visit the website, here.

I must admit thought, that KatieCali did give me the heads up on this one. Thank GOD! Seriously, where would I have been without this knowledge? I totally have on my peg leg (which George the Puppy keeps knawing on) and my eyepatch. What do you think, is it more impressive over the right eye or the left?

0 comments: