Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Since I've started

Published by cck at 10:56 AM

blogging again with some regularity, the number of folks visiting my fair blog has risen astronomically. Instead of the average 12 bored people at work a day, we're now looking at skyrocketing traffic patterns reflecting the browsing patterns of about 14 people. Wowsahs.

Therefore, I was surprised that I'd crossed the 10K threshold quite a while ago... I was prompted to look by jcristg. She looked a couple of weeks ago and saw that her blog had passed that magical number. I remember when I wrote my 100th post, but I completely missed the ten thousandth visitor. My bad.

Of course, I've only been writing since January. And, for that matter - I took a couple months hiatus.

Meanwhile, I've been getting complaints that I described certain people as "crazy." Gosh. Seriously - getting a call from Karl Rove to ask me cease and desist was HUGE.
Heh, no, it wasn't a political figure or even a state chair -- it was my parents.

I don't think I've ever described M&L as crazy -- unless you count the time I told the world that my dad likes to hum "It's Hard to be a Pimp." Instead, I did share with the world wide web that my parents are not involved in my upcoming nuptials. And, just for the record - that is absolutely true. I won't be the first bride - nor the last - to wish her parents were present on her wedding day.

0 comments: