Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I suddenly turned into a four year old.

Published by cck at 5:19 PM

And no, it wasn't the temper tantrum I threw when I met with the lady from the White Chapel. I have an eye infection, ear infections and some sort of upper respiratory/bronchitis thing. Apparently, the nastiness that infected my life a couple of weeks ago stuck around and invited some friends.

This time, however, my dearest beau is being the very example of a loving, attentive caretaker. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I have no voice. Let me repeat that - no voice. I can whisper at best.

Meanwhile, life goes on. I'm having engagement pictures taken this weekend - provided the swelling and redness of my right eye goes away. I'm fairly certain there have been some political happenings this week, but as this is the first time I have opened a computer for more than my gmail, I have no idea what is going on...

0 comments: