Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-Day.

Published by cck at 10:08 PM

I have a good guy - a really good guy. And, Valentine's Day is not my favorite day... I mean, I like Conversation Hearts and chocolate. But, I'm not a roses girl. And stuffed animals are not, um, me.

It's funny, the small gift I got my Valentine arrived late - today. And, although he pre-ordered the re-release of my favorite movie - it comes in tomorrow. However, I did get the chance to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's - and that was quite nice.

Oh, and OMG -- I made dessert. A small flourless chocolate cake with a rosemary chocolate ganache. It was so freakin' good. It has the potential to be my signature dessert.

Oh, and I cannot explain the joy of being in love with this man. I am so unbelievably lucky.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Krampert know about your feelings for me? Thanks for the cake.