Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Quite possibly the best bachelor party story ever.

Published by cck at 10:14 PM

My groom is not really all that big into planning. It's difficult for me; me being a planner and all. So, when it came to his bachelor party, he was having some difficulty creating a list. I looked at our guest list and made another spreadsheet and sent it to one of his groomsmen. Now, since my groom wanted his dad and grandfather to attend some of the bachelor party festivities, I also included their contact information. I stressed with Fish, the groomsman, that the grandfather's email address is a shared address. Grandad shares the email account with his wife.

Unfortunately -- or fortunately depending on how you look at it, Fish didn't heed my advice. The list of guys invited to celebrate the end of Kramp's single life grew and the guys started responding to the planned activities. Gotta love Reply All emails.

These gentleman didn't stop at alerting the coordinator of their availability for the planned weekend -- oh no! There were comments about stripper glitter, midgets and a $1K tab at a club in New Orleans. Emails were flying... And all of these lovely stories and comments - from a mojito overdose to questioning my sanity - were also sent to the grandfather.

And, hence, the grandmother. Because every grandmother needs to know about her grandson's strip club habits. Priceless.

HYSTERICAL! OH MY GOD! I AM STILL LAUGHING! OH MY GOD!
GOOD THING I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY.

0 comments: