Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Seriously?

Published by cck at 9:56 PM

I am not quite sure why the melodrama of Grey's Anatomy is making me weepy tonight. I suppose, that part of all of this is that it's been a hell of a week.

Damn, sometimes I wish I had the balls of Dooce and I would tell y'all some of the things that actually happen in my life. I would write with a clever wit that would make you smile (wryly of course) and admire my courage. However, since I do not have that damn clever wit, I will spare you the whining/heartache/desire to write an episode of a bad Spanish soap opera that is the permanent companion of having a mother with borderline personality disorder.

George, the puppy that eats too much paper, had quite a week. He's been recovering from his surgery. Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day that the stitches come out.K. is convinced (convinced!) that George still has one remaining testicle. I'm so not thinking about this. You have no idea how much I am not thinking about this.

Also, this week - I have discovered that I am really excited about my wedding. So is my groom. And, the fact that I'm getting married - it's really quite awesome.

0 comments: