Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

The grass is always...

Published by cck at 6:53 PM

I leave for Oxford tomorrow morning. And so, I've been thinking a lot about my very brief stay there. It all seems very romantic - the small town, The Square, The Grove, contracts, property and late night trips to the all-night Wal-Mart.

I've been wondering if it was such a mistake to give up on that life-long dream so easily. I have absolutely no doubt that it was right for me to leave, but why am I not going back?

For now, that desire to be humiliated in front of my peers will have to wait. I'm really excited about going tomorrow. I'm getting there a little early just to walk around. At least I can say I did it.

0 comments: