Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Friday, September 26, 2008

In the early 1990s,

Published by cck at 10:29 PM

I was a child. I was sneaking MTV and reading Seventeen magazine. John McCain was in the House making bad decisions.

How can you claim to be a maverick when you've been in the process almost as long as I've been alive? I cannot name one single thing you've done except for take a whole lot of junkets (no wonder you haven't been around in the Senate!).

Foreign policy is your favorite subject - I get that. I wish more time had been spent on the current crisis. More time spent on explanations from McCain about his inability as Chairman of the Commerce Committee to even catch a whiff of where we are today. Claiming responsibility for the creation of the Blackberry is not enough.

Turn up your hearing aid, John. Get in the program.

0 comments: