Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Travel 3

Published by cck at 11:36 PM

I hate to say it... but I almost don't need imaginary travel this weekend.  It was an incredibly pleasant two-day break here in the bend. And while I feel like I need gills in order to breathe in the humidity, I haven't done a lick of work.  And it's been utterly fantastic.

But...  I'm committed to my weekend trips.  I hear New York and Boston calling my name, but I think instead we'll head over to Amelia Island.  It's been a while since I've seen the Atlantic, and there are some fabulous B&Bs I'd like to try out.  Like this one, or maybe this one, or perhaps...  this one.  Yup, it will be lovely and lush.

I'm thinking maybe a kayak trip around the old fort, some beach time, some time without a care in the world...  Well, except to make our reservation at Salt over at the Ritz Carlton.  And the french place - the one with duck seven ways?  Who even know you could do duck seven different ways.

I think we need a weekend of nothing but gorgeous linens and sunshine.  It's 36 hours till the Bar...  I cannot wait.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

joining the dream travel, i will totally join you for dinner at salt. i hear it is amazing.

i hate the bar. like a lot.

jmg

ps. miss you bunches.