Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I want a diet coke.

Published by cck at 11:31 AM

Sigh. Our house is without diet coke at the moment. I think I may die or stage a protest or dig up some quarters or SOMETHING that will facilitate a situation where I am drinking a cold diet cola beverage. Sigh.

Despite the fact that I might shrivel into a ball on the floor of our kitchen, I must soldier on. It was a big weekend - lots of wedding stuff done. We booked hotel blocks and found a place for me to stay and figured out who would do my hair... Both Chris and I met with the florist - which was a pretty cool experience. She's Australian (the accent was enough for both of us). We also went to Williams Sonoma to pick out some stuff -- and have the experience of registering with a scanner. Good times.

We also played in the Gulf and laid in the sun and watched the sunset from the boat. I had a good time. And dang, jerk grouper sammiches are amazing when you eat them overlooking the Gulf.

0 comments: