Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I deserved it.

Published by cck at 8:12 PM

Last year, in an attempt to be funny, I made a MySpace account for our puppy, George.

Do you have a pet? Have you ever thought about what their voice sounds like? Some dogs are little toughy dogs and some are whiney and George -- well, George sounds like a cross between a drunk Kappa Sig and one of the guys from Flights of the Conchord.

Anyhoo, the MySpace profile was written in George's voice -- his profession was a "pooper" for goodness sakes! And today, I got an email from MySpace alerting me that George's profile had been deleted for a Violation of the Terms of Service.

I'm pretty damn sure there were wasn't any nudity -- but George has been home alone a lot more lately. Lesson learned: You never know.

0 comments: