Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The weeks ahead.

Published by cck at 8:04 PM

It's August. And there's always something about the start of August that makes me remember when I was starting school. (How long ago was that?)

I walked through Target this morning and there was a huge sign welcoming students back to town -- specials were everywhere: cheap bookcases and pillows, extra-long sheet sets and let us not forget the economy-giant-size easy mac boxes. Meanwhile, I was struggling to open my eyes, gulping my Target latte (which, no matter what, is never as good as real starbucks).

Chris is heading back to school. He's taking a few credits to finish up his masters. I keep kidding him that it's been a long time since I dated a student...

I cannot wait for football. And Fall. And when it's 93 degrees at 10 am in Tally, autumn cannot come soon enough!

0 comments: