Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Shithead.

Published by cck at 6:33 PM

I'm not sure if I shared this story... My grami - the one and only - gave the blessing at my wedding reception. She stood, all five-feet-four of her, and while asking God's graces for my new union, she called me a Shithead. Honestly, I'd have to watch the DVD to recall if she actually said or just spelled it out -- but she did it in some way or another.


She also called me by my nickname - and she is the ONLY person on this earth I let do so.

I'm sure some folks were shocked to see this sweet little old lady curse. However, I know... She taught me how (and when and where) to use the word "fuck," along with how to love family, trust in God and believe in the people around you.

I am so lucky to have her in my life.

0 comments: