Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snaps!

Published by cck at 11:29 AM

When I was young, I had the paparazzi (aka Mom & Dad) snapping pictures constantly. In high school, I usually had the latest innovation - the throw away camera - in my backpack. And in college, I had friends who took pictures (lots of pictures) and would even go the extra mile to post them online. But now, I need to be own paparazzi. Who'll take pictures of our life?

This stems from seeing pictures of my grandmother and her friends at parties. Full skirts and rocks glasses -- lots of smiling young faces. K. and I have been rather social lately. I was joking that in the last two months we've had more people over than we had the previous year.

So, I'm not sure what to do. I feel like I should hire Snaps! the function photographer that took many pictures of me in the years 1999 - 2003. It's sort of amazing what pictures do - what stories they tell.

So, Snaps -- if you'll travel to Tallahassee, I've got a job or two.

0 comments: