Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Published by cck at 10:01 PM

From Judy Blume:

"I don't know about you, but I'm making my decisions based on the issues. There are no "do overs" here. We have to choose a leader whose judgment we respect. One who doesn't make important decisions based on gut feelings. That's why I want the calm, thoughtful, intelligent, knowledgeable candidate who will surround himself with the best and the brightest. That's why I'm supporting Barack Obama.

 What I don't need is some sarcastic hockey mom who describes herself as a pit bull, who flaunts her pregnant teenager and her new special needs infant, a heartbeat away from the presidency."
Loved that. (Thanks Laurin!). What's that deal - NoMoBlo? whatever? Essentially, bloggers are asked to blog/post content everyday. I believe it's only for a certain month. Whatever. It's 59 days till the election. I'm going to do my own version. I bet bloggers (and those smart people who read them) have a higher voter turnout.

Let's do it!

0 comments: