Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Surrounded by Republicans

Published by cck at 9:53 PM

Okay, okay - I know I'm poking fun at Ms. Palin. It's just so easy.
If Andy Cohen from BravoTV can do it (link here)...

Why did McCain pass over Lynn Spears for Vice President?!?!?

She is the proud mother of an adorable teenage baby mama, an author, she knows as much about the job description of VP as most Moms in Alaska, and she has frosty tips!

I am rankled when someone like Lynn Spears clearly meets Senator McCain's qualifications and is summarily passed over. I just don't get it.

Actually I think both belong more in the Big Brother House than the White House. And I am sorry to blast about politics; I know that no one gives a crap what I think about actual news, but I am so bemused and confused about what's going on that I am more obsessed with this than anything else. And I'm pissed that Bush and Cheney are skipping the convention.



I'm jealous. I wish I could skip out on this joke of a rally. They're all white. Have you watched this? They're all white. Or pale - I guess I should say pale.

0 comments: