Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Excited about television.

Published by cck at 10:26 AM

Yes, yes I am. Especially since the DVR is now in my life and I have perfected the fast forward x 4... So here's my short list:

Big Love (HBO) - it's back after a looooooong hiatus.
Burn Notice (USA) returns for its first winter season.
Lipstick Jungle (NBC) - don't laugh, it's actually not bad.
Trust Me (TNT) - a new show that looks to modernize Mad Men. Can't wait.
Secret Diary of a Call Girl (SHO) - Billie Piper is awesome.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS), Life (NBC), Chuck (NBC) and The Mentalist (CBS)

And let us not forget the trainwreck Real Housewives of the OC - I love it!

1 comments:

S said...

I love those real housewives! (and HIMYM)